A Practice Smart(TM) Feature
You have just won a big money judgment, but the defendant has appealed. You know the additional financial and emotional strain that a long and costly appeal will have on your client, and maybe even on your firm.
- Money is needed now to pay bills or to develop an opportunity. You know a reasonable settlement is not in the cards.
- A money judgment on appeal is an asset that can be a source of immediate cash to solve the problem.
- You or your client can sell a minority interest in your share of the money judgment for immediate cash, before the appeal is decided without the obligations of a loan.
IT’S NOT A LOAN. REPAY WITH FUNDS FROM DEFENDANT
- There are no interest payments, no personal guarantees and no mortgage liens. And you remain in complete control of the case.
- Appellate finance is a non-recourse investment, which means that the investment is paid back only if the case is ultimately won – and only with funds collected from the defendant.
Is appeal finance for you or a client? This will help you decide.
- Is your firm experiencing a financial strain, or losing a potential opportunity, while you have a significant fee tied up in a money judgment on appeal?
- After years of litigation is your client under serious financial pressure at the same time that their money judgment is being appealed?
- What will the situation be for you, your family, your firm or your client, if you don’t address the financial burdens now and you eventually lose and there is no recovery?
You get the funds now when you need it.
We assume the risk.
© copyright 2012 Appeal Funding Partners, LLC
If you would like to be informed of these Articles, please CLICK HERE to fill in your details.